28 October 2010

For The Rest of My Life , Maher Zain

I praise Allah for sending me ,
You my love ,
You found me home and sail with me ,
And I'm here with you ,
Now let me let you know ,
You've opened my heard ,
I was always thinking that love but everythingwas changed when you came along , 
And there a couple words i want to say , 
For the rest of my life , 
I'll be withh you ,
I'll stay by your side honest and true ,
To the end of my time,
I'll be loving you , loving you <3
For the rest of my life , 
Thru days and night , 
I'll thank to Allah for open my eyes , 
Now and forever , I'll be there for you <3
I know that deep in my heart , 
I feel so blessed when i think of you ,
And i ask Allah to bless all we do ,
You're my boy and my friend and my strength
And i pray we together in Jannah ,
Now I find my self I feel so strong ,
Everything was changed when you came along ,
And there a couple words i want to say , 
For the rest of my life , 
I'll be withh you ,
I'll stay by your side honest and true ,
To the end of my time,
I'll be loving you , loving you <3
For the rest of my life , 
Thru days and night , 
I'll thank to Allah for open my eyes , 
Now and forever , I'll be there for you <3
I know that deep in my heart now that you're here ,
Infront of me I strongly feel love ,
And i have no doubt,
And I'm singing loud that I'll love you enternally ,

No comments: