For you i'd write a symphony
I tell the violins , its time to sink or swim
March and play for ya
For you i'd be
Running a thousand miles
Just to get ya where you are
Step to the beat of my heart
I dont need a whole lot
Commin' from i admit i'd
Rather give you the world or we share mine
I know i won'e be the firste one givin' you all this attention
Baby listenn ,
I JUST NEED SOMEBOGY TO LOVEEEEE
I , I dont need to much just somebody to lovee
Somebody to loveeee
I dont need nothing else , I promise boy
I swear
I just need somebody to loveee
I need somebody , I , I need somebody
Everyday i'd bring the sun around
Slip away the clouds
Smile for me , smile for me
I would take every second , every single time
Spend it like my last dime step to the beat of my heart
I dont neet a whole lot commin; from you
i admit i'd
Rather give you the world or we share mine
I know i won'e be the firste one givin' you all this attention
Baby listenn ,
I JUST NEED SOMEBOGY TO LOVEEEEE
I , I dont need to much just somebody to lovee
Somebody to loveeee
I dont need nothing else , I promise boy
I swear
I just need somebody to loveee
I need somebody , I , I need somebody
And you can have it all
Anything you want i can bring
Give you the finer thing yeah
But what i really want I can't find cause money can't find me
Somebody to loveeee
Find me somebody to loveee ohhhhhh
I need somebody to loveeeee me
I , I dont need to much just somebody to lovee
Somebody to loveeee
I dont need nothing else , I promise boy
I swear
I just need somebody to loveee
I need somebody , I , I need somebody
Is he out there ?
Is he out there ?
Is he out there ?
I just need somebody to love
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment