Yo hey reader(s). since I was taking my exam for this monday, i was too lazy and i don't have any ideas for update my blog. sorry u'olls. I don't know why i feel like, Oemmjhayyyyy -,- i don't have any desire to eat, to blogging, to talk and to do anything. mybe it's my PMS symptom? nahh who care's? so, for the time being, I just want to say to all mother's in the world, Happy Mother Day's. and to my mama, Nor Hasni Binti Mohamad Johan, Selamat Hari Ibu. I'm sorry, mama, I don't have anything(s) for you. I don't have enough money to buy you a bouquet of flowers #(just like what my teacher son have done to her) and I don't have enough money to buy you anything. again, i'm so sorry. but, i just wanna let you know that I love you. I love you mama. I meant it. Even sometimes you babbling at me and makes me feel like urghhhhh, but I know You do that because you loves me. thanks for understand me. thanks for stand by my side when I am all alone. thanks for backing up me when abah was really really mad at me. i appreciate all that. and thanks for crying for me when I fall sick. you are the best. no one can replace you. and mostly, thanks for hit me when I'm do wrong. I Love You mama. my loves towards you will never faded.
last but not least, check out this video, made by matluthfi. it's kinda awesome. you are the best, and i am sure your mama will proud to have you as his son. thumbs up. you go boy.
P/S : to YOU, ouhh yes yes YOU, F Y I, i don't use any google translate in here. and i have improve my bahasa english when I'm enjoy myself watching maria elena and anwar hadi in youtube. you get it? Thankyou.
Karya : lilyazmi♥
No comments:
Post a Comment